online sales

Are Supermarkets an Age-Old Concept in Today’s World of Online Sales?

2250 1500 Purnima Madaan

The online sales of groceries in Singapore clock in at approximately 15% of the total sales of the country. Where do the remaining 85% of sales achieved? The brick and mortar shops and supermarkets that have been…

Leave a Review